World Photography Day Photowalk, 2017
We are celebrating the World Photography Day 2017 with a grand Photowalk as usual but on the 20th of August (Sunday). By carrying on our tradition to highlight one historically significant place of Jharkhand we have selected Palkot, district of Gumla for this year’s Photowalk. Palkot, one of the oldest Capitals of The Nag Dynasty of Jharkhand is known for the natural beauty, clean water resourses and a unique “Fort”, mostly made by Nature with very little constructions by human.
Please book your seats till 15th of August 2017.
Highlights of This Photo Walk:
- Bus facility from Ranchi to the Spot and Back,
- Assembly at Sainik Market at 6:00 a.m.,
- Departure of bus From Ranchi at 6:30 a.m.,
- breakfast, Lunch (Veg. and Non-veg), hi tea,
- On the Spot Photo Contest
- Participation Fee, Rs. 800/- each candidate.
For More Information Contact:
Manoj Gorai, Ph: 9334768520
Sanjay Chhetri, Ph: 9835321938